Saturday 4 March 2017

Summer of '16

Rio Olympics 2016.

 
Pokémon.

 
Captain America: Civil War

Last summer was full of events, games and films and these are some of the designs I created at the time.
Athletics and diving are my favourite to watch at the Olympics so I painted the logos for those, along with the Rio logo and the Olympic torch.
Pokémon Go definitely took up a lot of my time last summer so I painted five of my favourites. Snorlax, Pikachu, Jiggly Puff, Squirtle, and Eevie.
Captain America: Civil War was released on DVD and Blu Ray at the end of the summer so I painted a few of the characters for it. Captain America, the Winter Soldier, Antman, the Scarlet Witch, and Falcon.
These were also the longest my nails have grown in a long time and I'm loving the shape I have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment