Thursday 9 April 2015

Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs




Painted these for my birthday outing to the Harry Potter Studio Tour last year. I wore my Black Milk Clothing Marauders Map dress so naturally I had to paint some of my nails to match.
On my left hand I have HP in the Harry Potter font, a golden snitch, the Deathly Hallows symbol, the Hogwarts logo and Harry's scar and glasses. On my right hand I have various parts of the Marauders Map, including footprints and a sign saying Harry Potter on the thumb.
To get the texture for my right hand I used a cream base and stippled over it using Kiko no.369 Light Ochre.
Here's another close-up of my nails fitting into the map on the dress:



Had such a great day, was one of my best birthdays yet. Definitely plan on visiting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment