Sunday 16 March 2014

"Who are you wearing?!"


The most common question of the awards season.
The Academy Awards night is something I look forward to every year, not just for the nominees and winners but also for the fashion on the red carpet. There have been many classic beauties and blunders over the years so I decided to celebrate Oscar fashion by choosing eight Oscar winning actresses from various decades and painting their winning outfits on my nails.
On my left hand I have 'The Oscars', Diane Keaton (1978), Halle Berry (2002), Cher (1988) and Helen Hayes (1932). On my right hand I have my all time favourite Marion Cotillard (2008), an Oscar statuette, Cate Blanchett (2014), Audrey Hepburn (1954) and Olivia De Havilland (1947).
I completed my right hand the day after the awards ceremony so decided to include this years winner in there as her sequined nude dress was absolutely stunning.
I thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony this year and the winners all deserved their recognition as there were many amazing films involved. Look forward to more fashion beauties and faux pas next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment