Wednesday 19 February 2014

Oh My Glob!


I currently have an addiction to Adventure Time since discovering it last year. Most of my presents at Christmas were Adventure Time related, including a calendar, series 1 DVD, leggings, t-shirt and hat. These particular nails are based on a pair of leggings I received from www.welovefine.com, which have characters from Finn and Jake's world on one leg and characters from Fionna and Cake's world on the other leg.
On my left hand I have Lady Rainicorn, Jake, Finn, Marceline and Lumpy Space Princess. On my right hand I have Lumpy Space Prince, Marshall Lee, Fionna, Cake and Lord Monochromicorn.
Instead of going for the usual facial expressions on the Finn and Fionna nails I wanted to capture my favourite expressions of each character.
The colours I used here are a mixture of Barry M, 17 and Rimmel. I had to mix together a Barry M pale pink and Revlon Grey Suede nude colour in order to create Finn and Fionna's skin colour.
It's Adventure Time, c'mon grab your friends...!

No comments:

Post a Comment