Thursday 16 January 2014

What's your favourite scary movie?


It seems at the end of every year I tend to slack off with my blog updates, so here I am again frantically uploading the remainder of last year's nail art in order to catch up...
These were my first Halloween nails I created for the festivities last year. Halloween is my favourite festival so I always try and do at least two different ideas. Since we were beginning to get all the Halloween favourites in at work I decided I should do a film theme. As I like a good mixture of children's and adults Halloween films I have done one hand of each with a different film on each nail.
On my left hand I have Casper, the sandworm from Beetlejuice, The Nightmare Before Christmas, the hoover Mary rides in Hocus Pocus, and the bottle of formula from The Witches. On my right hand I have the ghost face mask from Scream, Freddy's jumper and glove from A Nightmare on Elm Street, the DVD art cover of Halloween, Jason's mask from Friday the 13th, and the axe and 'REDRUM' from The Shining.
I make it my mission every year to watch at least a few of these films, particularly the kids ones.

This year I was working on Halloween so my housemates and I watched Cabin in the Woods together a few days before and I baked some Halloween cookies for the occasion. Here's how they turned out:


No comments:

Post a Comment