Wednesday 5 June 2013

We're all mad here...


These nails were actually painted about a month ago, however due to an extremely busy uni schedule this is my first opportunity to upload them.
As you may be able to tell, the theme is Alice in Wonderland costumes. On my left hand I have the Cheshire Cat holding his ears with his tail, the caterpillar's belly, the Mad Hatter's hat, the White Rabbit's costume during the croquet match and Tweedle Dee. On my right I have Tweedle Dum, the back of Alice's dress, the March Hare's ears, the King's costume, moustache and wand and the Queen's dress.
These were the last nails I painted before getting caught up in all my final term uni work. Now I'm finished with uni - forever!!! - I'm working on my next nail art theme.
After this week's epic and much talked about episode of Game of Thrones I may possibly use this as a theme. Will just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment