Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Rains of Castamere


Created these on the week of the 'Red Wedding' episode of Game of Thrones. As traumatic as it was I decided I wanted to commemorate it on my nails using the sigils of the houses involved on my left hand. Then on the other hand I decided to add the houses which have played prominent parts in the latest series that I haven't painted yet.
So from left to right I have the direwolf of House Stark, the flayed man of House Bolton, the silver fish of house Tully, the twin towers of House Frey, the Lannister lion, the lighting and stars of House Dondarrion, the lizard-lion of House Reed, the flaming heart and stag of Stannis Baratheon, the golden rose of House Tyrell and the moons and suns of House Tarth.
Only another year to wait for the next series...

No comments:

Post a Comment