Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce


With the new series starting last week I decided I should create some nail art for one of my favourite shows on TV, Mad Men.
I haven't dedicated them to any one series in particular, just logos and items which people would associate with the series as a whole.
On my left hand I have the final shot of the title sequence, a whiskey glass, a typewriter, the Lucky Strike logo and a pin stripe suit with silver tie.
On my right hand I have Joan's chest, green dress and gold pen which she wears round her neck, the Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce logo, the falling man from the title sequence, Don's hat and the advertising slogan for Belle Jolie lipstick in series 1; 'Mark Your Man'.
Am loving the new series so far and I can't wait to see where they take it, let alone what amazing costumes, hair and make-up they come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment