Saturday 9 March 2013

Cold winds are rising...


This week the second series of Game of Thrones was released so to celebrate I decided that would be the theme for my nails.
I also completed and handed in my dissertation this week which was a big achievement for me as I thought I'd give up long before that happened. I treated myself with the DVD of GoT season 2 once I completed it, gave me something to work towards.
On my left hand I have painted different parts of the beginning credit sequence which shows the map of Westeros. I have the 'Game of Thrones' title on the sigils, Quarth (as I'm painting season 2 nails I wanted to include a location from this season), King's Landing, the white tree of Winterfell (if you look closely I've included a tiny red leaf on the right of the nail) and the Wall.
On my right hand I have a red dragon wing, the Night's Watch sigil (I know in the book they don't have a sigil but I wanted to paint something to represent them that wasn't just a plain black nail), the Hand of the King pin, Davos Seaworth's sigil (one of my favourite season 2 characters) and 'Valar Morghulis'.
Have already watched half of my new season 2 DVD this week and I'm so excited about season 3 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment