Monday 25 March 2013

Chocolate Easter


With Easter coming up the shops are overloaded with confectionary and as that's the only way I know how to celebrate the holiday, I decided my Easter nail art theme this year is Easter Eggs.
On my left hand I have a Lindt bunny with a bell (not an egg but can't have an Easter without one of these), a Smarties egg (in the old font as this is one of my favourites I received as a child), a Cadbury Creme Egg (would like to have written 'Cadbury' on it as well but it proved to be too much small detail and I couldn't fit it in), Green & Black's egg (the posh one of the bunch) and a Lindt egg (again I tried to write 'Lindt' in the font on the red label but it was too much detail and wouldn't fit on my tiny nail).
On my right hand I have a Wispa egg, a Malteser egg, a Kinder Surpise, a Roses egg and a nest with three Mini Eggs inside.
Happy Easter everyone and I hope you enjoy feasting on lots of yummy chocolate like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment