Tuesday 5 February 2013

What is best in life...





The Arnie nails are finally here!
Been wanting to do these for a while but couldn't decide exactly how I was going to do them until now. These are very special to me because not only is Mr. Schwarzenegger one of my all time favourite actors but we also share a birthday.
Each of these nails contain a different Arnie film. Instead of describing which is which I'm going to leave it up to you, the reader, to see if you can guess all ten. If you're dying to know you can always drop me a message in the comments box below, although true Arnie fans should get them all.
One thing I will say, the Mr Freeze came out looking a bit like a Transformer but that adds to the humour I think.
Also there are of course more than ten awesome Arnie films but I couldn't fit them all on, maybe I can include them in a possible future sequel...
Here's a link to the 160 Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes which I love to watch on a regular basis just to get my fix of awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw
Happy viewing and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment