Wednesday 20 February 2013

Valentine tattoos


Not only was it Valentines Day this week, it was also the Brighton Tattoo Convention so I thought I'd combine the two on my nails.
Started off with a nude base coat on all my nails - my lovely Revlon in Grey Suede. Then painted all the shapes on before doing the black outline and shading to look like tattoos. Have started using a very fine paintbrush, as opposed to the brushes on my nail art pens, as I get much finer detail with it.
So here I have cupid with bow and arrow, a heart with 'love' scroll over it, a heart with wings, a heart with a lock and a heart key. Then on the other hand a number 14, a heart with sword through it, a heart and crossbones, heart cherries and a cupcake with heart decoration.
Had a fun time at the convention, although I much prefer the London convention as they have more of a variety of artists and entertainment acts. One thing I did enjoy was going back to JB's diner for an awesome American style milkshake and hotdog:

YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment