Tuesday 26 February 2013

Home Alone with Elf


'Elf' and 'Home Alone' nails!
These are two of my favourite Christmas movies which I watch every year at Christmas time. I was actually watching Elf whilst painting these.
So for my left hand I have the Elf title and Buddy the elf spread along the rest of my nails. Then on my right hand I have the Home Alone title on the thumb and some of the traps which Kevin lays out; these are a tarantula, paint cans, broken Christmas tree decorations and the burning hot door handle with the letter 'M' on it.
Looking forward to watching these again next Christmas along with some of my other favourites like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Scrooged, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original cartoon version) and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe I'll choose a couple of these to paint on my nails next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment