Tuesday 15 January 2013

The Edge of Glory

These are my very first attempt at marble nails and I think they came out rather well for a first try.



These are the images which I based the colours on.








Took a couple of tries of experimenting with different colours to get the first nail right. Still not the exact colours but close enough using what I have.
The black, white and grey nail came out great on the first try. I even added some red glitter in the mix which actually came out right in the centre of the nail just like in the image of Gaga.

So I created these because I went to see her at Twickenham. The show was amazing, even though we weren't near the front, but we could see everything from where we were standing and had an amazing time.



This is one my best pics of the night with Gaga and her guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment