Wednesday 10 October 2012

You're a wizard now Harry!




Wowser I have neglected this blog for far too long. Time to update my back catalogue and show you guys what I've been up to this year so far.
These are my Harry Potter nails I did back in February. I did these because I went to IMATS make-up convention where I watched Warwick Davis having his Professor Flitwick prosthetics and wig applied by Nick Dudman. Here's a pic of Warwick being made up:
Decided to do the four house sigils- Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin- on one hand and the Harry Potter 'HP' logo. Then on the other hand I painted the Deathly Hallows symbol, a broomstick, Potter's glasses and scar, the golden snitch and the sorting hat over the four colours of the different houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment