Wednesday 10 October 2012

Queen's Pyjama Party



Was the Queen's Jubilee weekend this year and as I had plans to go celebrate it with my friend Dave in Battersea park I thought I should probably get some themed nail art on.
I have the Union Jack flag, the royal crown, a tea pot and victoria sponge cake, a stamp, the Queen Elizabeth the 2nd symbol, '60' for her 60 years of reigning, a diamond, another Union Jack, bunting and a royal carriage (didn't do an outline on this so its a bit hard to see).
I even painted my toe nails to match:
I also went to the first Pyjama Party at the Prince Charles Cinema the night before the Jubilee. This was an all nighter of 8 awesome girly films- Mean Girls, Clueless, Empire Records, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Reality Bites, 10 Things I Hate About You, Pretty in Pink and The Breakfast Club. Was an awesome night of film fun. Here's a pic of the start of the night and my Catbus pillow which served me well and kept me comfy:
And a pic of everyone who survived the night til the very end:

I would've done themed nails for this but decided on the Jubilee ones instead as I then went straight from the cinema to the celebration the next day:


No comments:

Post a Comment