Wednesday 10 October 2012

Hen do!


This weekend (27th-29th April) was the hen do of my lovely friend Grace who I was a bridesmaid for this year. We had an awesome weekend in Brighton with booze, karaoke, dancing, fun, games and a chocolate penis! Had the best time ever with my girlies!
Unfortunately the camera flash makes it a bit hard to see what's on my nails. I have a champagne bottle and glass with lots of glitter, handcuffs, a big purple dildo, an engagement ring on my ring finger, lips, mini hearts, pink balloons, a learner symbol, a cocktail glass and a pink corset.
Pic of the lovely bride Grace and me before our night out at the surprise AC/DC tribute gig:
While we were there we discovered an awesome American style diner which we went to more than once called JB's:
Best hangover food EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment