Wednesday 10 October 2012

Easter is coming...

Been a huge fan of Game of Thrones since I was first introduced to it by my brother last Christmas. As series 2 was about to start I thought it was about time I did some GOT nail art. Took me a while to paint on each one of the sigils but I'm very happy with how they came out. Did the iron throne on the thumb but it didn't come out quite as well as I'd planned but you can still make out the swords spiking out the top. On the rest I have the Targarian sigil, the Stark sigil, the Lannister sigil and the Baratheon sigil. Unfortunately I didn't give myself enough time to do something with the other hand, I just had base colours, so I don't have a pic of that. Also I couldn't think of anything else apart from sigils to paint on it so if anyone has any ideas for GOT nails part 2 let me know!
Had an Easter party that weekend which we themed as an 'E' party where everyone had to come dressed as something beginning with 'E'. I chose an Egyptian Mummy costume:

No comments:

Post a Comment