Friday 7 October 2011

RiP Steve Jobs

Sad to hear about the loss of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs yesterday. He was certainly a leader in the world's latest technology. Since my first ipod about 6 years ago, I have been converted to the world of Apple products and I am hooked. I can only hope the company remains as strong without him.

President Obama made a very nice tribute:

"Steve was among the greatest of American innovators – brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it. The world has lost a visionary."

This blog is a tribute of my own to show my appreciation in my own creative way.

 
















I decided to dedicate one hand to the ipod as it was the first Apple product I ever owned. Plus it was also one of his most innovative designs because although many take it for granted, a lot of people would be lost without their mp3 player and the ipod certainly paved the way for them.
The other hand is a bit more general. Mostly dedicated to the mac and the iphone (the other two Apple products I own).
I wanted to be colourful with these nails because apple products are known for their wide colour range, especially with ipods. Plus I'd rather celebrate his life not his death.

No comments:

Post a Comment