Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fright Fest


















Every year on August Bank Holiday weekend they hold 'Fright Fest' at Leicester Square's Empire cinema. As I'm a huge horror fan I always try and go to at least one screening. This year I could only afford one so I went with my friend Nyssa to see 'Urban Explorers', set in underground Berlin a small group of tourists go down to explore old Nazi warfare rooms and shit gets real basically.
So to celebrate the fun of Fright Fest I decided to go for some blood nails by stippling on different shades of red, gradually getting darker towards the tips to create a blood dipped look. As my favourite film of all time is George A Romero's Dawn of the Dead it though I'd write the tagline and the best quote of the film 'when there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth', to make my nails a bit more original. I then decided to write 'Fright Fest 2011' on the thumbs just to promote the awesome festival.
I actually tweeted a pic of these nails and tagged @film4frightfest and got a retweet and comment from them which made my day!
(Just to let you know I'm @FilthWizard on Twitter of anyone fancies following my day to day explorations/ moaning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment